Tuesday, 13 March 2007
This post is dedicated to DARYL:
Nope, not my ex-classmate but my ex-campmate from AREA7 NPCC ATC. Daryl doesnt keep a blog cos he only reads other ppl's blog as he insists that they're writing bad stuff about him in their blog. So here I am writing about him to show himn that there are nicer ppl in this world that would dedicate a post to him without insulting him like me! ((:
Hey Daryl, I just want you to know that you'll never be insulted by me UNLESS you make me angry. AHAHAS. You've been a really good friend throughout this 2 yrs and most probably the only person I still keep in touch with after camp w the exception of some the others who only asks me about my results and if I'm still in np or something.
Hahas, so this will be the first post with you name in in that you'll actually read without getting angry((: Take care~
Lots of love,
FAITH
CHANTAL.